Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cool, Spring Air

Wednesday nights, I always work nights.  Sometimes, it's a drag.  Sometimes it is a welcomed break as I can sleep in just a bit.  Last night, it was a pleasure.

When I finally got to walk outside of the building I work in, I immediately felt the rush of cool air and wind hit my skin.  I felt like I was in a dream.  I wanted nothing more than to lie in an open field, allowing the winds to swirl around me, to be carried about by the sounds of crickets and to be gazed upon by the stars.  To just let the world pass as though I had no where to be.  I dreading walking back indoors, knowing that come the next morning, the heat would begin to rise.  An Indian Summer is upon us.

While the temperature can't decide where to settle yet, the wedding plans need to take off!  We are 6 months out from our date of October 5th, 2013!  I am so very excited to be embarking on this journey but what a stressful journey it can be!  I am so thankful to have to people around me such as my fiance, our familys and our friends.  We have so much support through this process.

Nothing too deep to writing today.  It is the end of the day and I am settling in for the evening.  Perhaps I need to start waking up early in order to write more to my leisure.  Perhaps my times will continue to be sporadic in posting.  But I will never be lack of things to say.

Go outside in the cool, evening air.  Breath deeply.  Enjoy the world around you.  Enjoy "La Vie."

No comments:

Post a Comment