Saturday, March 16, 2013

Away for the Day

Happy St Patrick's Day in advance!!!!

I have just returned from a day in Raleigh, NC with my fiance, his son and my parents, enjoying the parade and festival in downtown there.  I not only had an amazing time but also procured a remarkable sunburn!  Starting the season of heat right.  As it is an hour from the day of celebration for a lot of the English speaking world and a holiday for my family (Dad is full-blood Irish), I am going to save my notes on life until tomorrow.  I hope you will come back by and visit to read what I saw and how it made it reflect on how I live my life.

I will give you a hint....

It only has......three legs.....

That's it!  No more clues!  Until next time, enjoy St. Patrick's Day carefully and cautiously.  Please do not drink and drive and enjoy the time you have with loved ones.  Until tomorrow, enjoy a thing called, "La Vie."

No comments:

Post a Comment