Monday, June 3, 2013

We Remember...

Tonight, I am not going to speak long.  I had a very long weekend and a difficult day.  Why, you may ask?  I found out today that someone passed away at work yesterday.  She apparently seemed to have fallen asleep at her desk and no one was able to rouse her.  By the time first responders had come to the scene, it was too late.  She had gone from this world and into a better one.  I only found out later in the day that it was a woman I had trained a few weeks ago.  My heart breaks for her family.  She was a young woman of only 33.  I had spent a full afternoon with her and felt as though I knew her.

Life is too short to waste it on petty arguments or disruptive behavior.  Stop destroying your health with vices.  Embrace the time we have because, as in this situation, we just don't know how long we actually have on this earth.  That's all I can really say for now.  I am going to sit in meditation and try to be cheered by friends and family, thankful for each breath I am able to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment