Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sorry for being away...

It has indeed been a long week and weekend.  I know I have fallen by the wayside as far as my posts have been concerned, but I have been working hard.  I have my regular job, which I go to every day to meet the specifications of my employer.  I also have been trying to start a business to sell the jewelry and other hand-crafted items I make.  I also have been working on the book I hope to create in conjunction with this blog.

Keep in touch and let me know what you want to hear!  Are you interested in my jewelry?  Perhaps in my book and what it will be about?  Perhaps you want to hear more about my life, my experiences and what my fiance and I face every day in life.

Tell me!

I can't write what I don't know is wanted.  I am going to try and be better and more consistent this week.  It is more difficult when I work early days than late (as I am this week).  This week, I can sit in front of my computer and write, cup of coffee in my hand.

I hope you all have a great week.  Remember to enjoy this thing called "La Vie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment