Sunday, November 17, 2013

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

Well, here we are...some time later with a new last name (almost) and a new title (Mrs.).

How's married life.....great! :)

So our wedding was beautiful, our honeymoon idyllic. Now I get the honor and pleasure of being the matron of honor in my middle sister's wedding in a year. Oh how much fun it will be. But all these things caused me to pause and consider my path.

I love planning parties. I think it is so much fun to consider a decor and what can make someone's dreams come true. I also would love to get back into my art. I recently designed a frame for my sister's engagement present and it look amazing! (I will add a picture here----->)

Most importantly, I am settling into my role as a stepmom. Although we do not get the pleasure of my stepson's company at great measure, any time I get to spend with that young man is an absolute joy. I also think about the book I had started writing. I set that down for a while as well. Life take over, unfortunately and other joys in life get put in the back burner.

All good things come to an end but the end is never permanent. Everything is relative and able to be picked back up. My art, creativity and my life is just taking off. I am so lucky and fortunate to have amazing family and a great husband around to support me along the way.

I hope to be a better and more frequent visitor to my blog now. Sorry for the hiatus but we will get it back into shape :)

No comments:

Post a Comment