Monday, June 9, 2014

Busy, busy busy!

Boy, sometimes life just takes over! No time to eat, barely time to enjoy your loved ones and never any time to sleep! That's right, I work third shift now! This has left me with completely changing my life to accommodate my schedule. My husband has been so loving and forgiving of this that I owe it all to him. Plus, lots of other things moving and shaking in my life!

1. One of my sisters is getting married in September and I am the matron of honor...AH! Too scary
2. That same sister just graduated from college and is officially a RDH (congrats, Leener!)
3. I am writing, as always, and just recently wrote a short story based on our Little Man-hopefully more to come!

And finally....

4. I am working on my business, Made by LJ. You can find my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/madebylj and see what I make! I also make Deco Wreaths and boy, are they cute!

Well, it is a short entry for today but as always, keep rocking out in a thing called, "La Vie."

No comments:

Post a Comment